This is why we are in business. Read our case studies to see how PlantStar has delivered OEE improving results for manufacturers.
The PlantStar Process of Excellence
Years of Experience
Average Years Customer Retention
Annual Retention Rate
Listen and understand customer “Smart Factory Initiative”
Discover and determine requirements.
- Factory layout.
- Determine hardware requirements.
- Identify equipment locations.
- Define and agree to customer requirements.
- Prepare and Plan.
- Provide detailed plan and cost model.
- Specify PlantStar and Customer responsibilities.
- Agree on timeline.
- Manage customer agreed responsibilities.
- Assure PlantStar and customer action items are complete.
- Installation and commissioning of system.
- Test and verify the system is functioning properly.
- Customer & PlantStar confirm completion.
- Administration Training.
- Supervisor Training.
- Employee Training.
- Assure everything is in place for customers “Go Live” date.
- Remotely monitor new plant usage of the PlantStar System.
- Quarterly site visits and evaluate usage.
- Advise customer of usage issues.
- Provide assistance to increase system usage.
- Evaluate system and advise customer of additional solutions available.
- Discuss with customer their future needs.
- Report back to PlantStar leadership with recommendations.
Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Engineered Fastening has been a longstanding customer of SYSCON International. Watch this video as they demonstrate their use of PlantStar as a smart factory solution.